Aimed at technical divers, this system can face any dive situation, including extreme cold water conditions, with rock-solid performances and outstanding reliability. This regulator combination won the 2015 SCUBALAB Testers Choice Award.
The G260 is a balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). It’s high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideallly suited for tech diving configurations.
G260 Second Stage:
• Durable Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass.
• Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort that allows Personalized Breathing Control.
• Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) to prevent Free Flow in Cold Water or when used as an Octopus.
• High Flow Exhaust Valve that Reduces Exhalation Effort for better Breathing Comfort.
• High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece.
• Precision Moulded, Lightweight Components and Anti-Freeze Materials provide High Corrosion Resistance and Enhance Cold Water Performance.
Mk25 Evo First stage:
• Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass.
• Balanced High Performance First Stage.
• Air-Balanced Flow-Through Piston Design.
• XTIS total thermal protection.
• Thermal exchange design with external fins, optimising freezing resistance.
• Externally Adjustable Intermediate Pressure.
• 5 Port LP Swivel and Dual HP Ports.
• Patented finned cap for anti-freeze measure