All the features and breathing performance of the Mk25 Evo/A700 with the addition of an innovative Black Tech finishing process for a stylish yet rugged professional system. The A700 first stage now features an inner layer of chemical nickle (FDA approved) which is hand-assembled with the highest grade carbon fiber making it much lighter. The Black Tech coating applied on both 1st and 2nd stages is extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, giving a real technical plus to a high performing regulator.
Mk25 Evo Black Tech First stage:
• Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass.
• Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) Coating.
• Balanced High Performance First Stage.
• Air-Balanced Flow-Through Piston Design.
• XTIS total thermal protection.
• Thermal exchange design with external fins, optimising freezing resistance.
• Externally Adjustable Intermediate Pressure.
• 5 Port LP Swivel and Dual HP Ports.
A700 Carbon Black Tech Second Stage:
• Precision crafted full metal construction and design, for best thermal exchange, lowering freezing potential in cold water.
• DLC Black Tech coated on new lighter weight Carbon Fiber front cover.
• Innovative technological features.
• Compact dimensions.
• Air balanced valve technology for super smooth breathing.
• Diver adjustable inhalation effort with micrometric adjustment knob.
• Newly aligned VIVA system for better control and comfort.
• Super high flow exhaust valve.
• Supercomfort High-flow mouthpiece.
• Adjustable VIVA to prevent surface freeflows.
• Double O-ring seals.
• Ultra-flexible Superflow hose.