More than an excellent mid-range system, this combination offers high performance, reliable SCUBAPRO technology and value. The lightweight, techno-polymer barrel S560 second stage is air balanced with diver adjustable inhalation effort and VIVA. Paired with our new compact and versatile MK21 first stage, this system ensures effortless and smooth breathing in all conditions.
MK21 First Stage
• New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
• Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
• Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.
• Easy maintenance.
• Unique thermal exchange design with external fins, optimizing freezing resistance
• Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°) plus a 5th central LP HF port. Ideal for Technical diving.
• Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
• 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
• Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
• Re-designed yoke and cap
S560 Second Stage
• Lightweight techno-polymer barrel
• Air Balanced flow Valve
• Diver's Adjustable Inhalation Effort
• Adjustable VIVA
• High Flow Exhaust Valve
• Metal Components
• Super comfort high-flow mouthpiece