The ideal system for tech divers and cave explorers, perfect for cold waters and with optimal routing options.
The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). It's high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
Mk17 Evo First Stage
A high performance balanced diaphragm first stage, the MK17 Evo has been engineered for harsh environments and for use in ice cold water or polluted environments. SCUBAPRO diaphragm first stages feature balanced technology and are packed with patented features resulting in ultra fast flow to the second stage on demand and a fantastic overall performance.
G260 Second Stage:
• Air Balanced Flow Valve - Highest performance in any conditions
• Diver's Adjustable Inhalation Effort - Allows personalized breathing control
• Adjustable VIVA - Prevents free flow in cold water or when used as an octopus
• High Flow Exhaust Valve - Reduces exhalation effort for better breathing comfort
• Metal Components – Better freezing resistance of the second stage